Pompay Group, a U.S. based firm that provides accounting services and cash cycle management to U.S. based start-ups and small businesses is seeking candidates for the position of Accountant for its Albania office.
The Accountant is expected to support the Account Manager and Senior Accountant/Cluster Leader on the following activities as assigned:
- Manage the full cycle of accounts receivable from order placement to collections;
- Manage the full cycle of accounts payable from bill receipt to payment;
- Manage the full cycle of payroll from recording to reconciling monthly payroll;
- Record and reconcile all bank, credit card, and third-party payment activities;
- Record and reconcile inventory activities;
- Record month-end adjustments and journal entries as needed;
- Create month-end financial statements and other client specific reports;
- Any other responsibilities assigned to you by management.
- 2-4 years of applicable accounting experience;
- Fluent in written and verbal English;
- Education credentials (BA in Accounting, Finance or equivalent) and certifications applicable to the position;
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills;
- Proficiency with Excel;
- Hands-on experience with QuickBooks is considered an asset;
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org your resume and brief cover letter explaining how your experience and qualifications make you a good fit for this position.