ANTEA Cement Sh.A., subsidiary of TITAN Cement Company S.A., has invested in Albania by constructing a technologically advanced cement plant, and invites qualified professionals to join our Finance Department in the following position:
The position is located at Company’s Head Office in Tirana.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Based on the allocation of tasks support the accounting and controlling of the inputs on the company’s accounts systems, and to ensure that such records are always properly accounted according to the policies and procedures in place as well as IFRS and the applicable tax laws and regulations.
- Based on the allocation be responsible for part of the General Ledger.
- Based on allocation of tasks support and manage respective accounting documentation, such as but not limited to Invoices for Sales and/or Purchasing/Good Receipt Notes etc, as well as other accounting related items.
- Support the accounting team in maintaining and developing further a valid system for the control and verification of the accounting documents in accordance with the company’s policy and procedures.
- Collaborate with peers in the Finance Department in supporting tax relevant processes by ensuring proper application of tax laws and guidelines.
- Ensure proper tax documentation is maintained and avoiding any deviation from statutory requirements of the taxation legislation.
- Based on allocation of tasks follow up relevant tax filings.
- Support during tax inspections and tax audits.
- Ensure that all issues are properly addressed timely.
- Ensure accounting transactions are appropriately accounted for tax purposes.
- Ensure that significant issues are identified promptly and on a timely basis and presented to the Head of Accounting and Tax.
- Build relationships with internal and external partners proactively seeking information and transferring knowledge to ensure achievement of the finance department objectives and alert key stakeholders of accounting and tax issues to facilitate effective resolution
- Support Head of Accounting and Tax in handling smaller subsidiaries accounting and tax activities as well as other Ad-Hoc tasks.
- Delivering Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to ensure alignment with overall objectives.
- Contribute to a positive work environment by demonstrating cultural expectations and influencing others to reward performance and value “can do” people, accountability, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, continuous improvement, collaboration and creativity.
- University degree in Accounting and or Finance
- Post university degree is an advantage, or any other professional designation is an advantage
- Knowledge of Albanian Legislation i.e Laws on Financial Reporting, Tax Laws and Regulations, Customs Code and relevant legislation etc.
- Experience in collaboration with external authorities. i.e Tax Authorities, Customs Authorities etc.
- Prior work experience in extractive and production industries is an advantage.
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Previous work experience in accounting and tax functions for at least 3-4 years
- Previous experience in SAP is an advantage
- Excellent communication & cooperation skills
- Planning, Organizing and Analytical skills
- Excellent command of Albanian and English (written & oral)
By investing in its human resources, the Company offers potential for personal development, international career, competitive salary, a modern working environment and prospects for professional advancement.
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
ANTEA Cement Sh.A.
Tel: +355 (0) 44 502473 / 44502474