The Software Developer performs design, development, delivery, and continual improvement of software solutions. The role contributes to architecture, design, implementation, and testing.
The development team works closely with subject matter experts and business partners while developing and supporting internal business systems and client facing technologies.
Our projects include but are not limited to, hosted solutions, mobile applications, client portals and system integrations.
We develop, support, and maintain proprietary and licensed solutions using industry leading tools, resources, and technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer information systems/similar field or equivalent work experience.
- At least one year of equivalent work experience.
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on work experience.
- Must be proficient with SQL Server.
- Familiarity with SharePoint, Crystal Reports, SSRS, SSIS.
- Mobile app development and experience is a plus.
- Proven experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques.
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop solutions through design, testing, and maintaining program logic.
- Understand and document the business needs of our clients and translate them into clearly defined detailed, client-focused requirements.
- Analyzes data contained in databases and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions.
- Creates and deploys feedback mechanisms for end users.
- Analyzes results, makes recommendations for support process improvement, and implements changes.
- Records, tracks, and documents the problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
- Communicates application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, end users, and unit leaders.
- Posts software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on company resources to assist in problem resolution.
- Provides support for the testing of new and existing software applications under development or consideration for purchase.
- Applies diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
- Identifies opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes.
- Write robust code for web-based, production applications and prototypes.
- Participates in all aspects of the software development lifecycle; planning, analysis, design, implementation, testing & integration, maintenance.
• Highly competitive salary
• Concrete opportunities for professional growth
• Great place to work because of the American-Albanian company partnership
Candidates with the required qualifications can apply through email: firstname.lastname@example.org