Team Member Assistant Accountant / Finance who will work remotely from Tirana for an American company in NY, USA focused in Accounting and Investment.
We need a team member Assistant Accountant / Finance who will work remotely from Tirana for our company focused on Accounting and Investment located in NY USA.
We are focused in following services: Income Tax and Accounting Services for individuals and corporations – Property Management – Investment.
We are looking for a team member which has a problem solving attitude. We strongly believe that positive thinking, and deliberately having a problem solving attitude helps all of us, our team , and our clients to thrive.
We are looking to hire one Office Assistant to join our team, and get ready for the 2022 Tax Season . Both Part time or Full time positions are available. ( If the new team member wants to start a part time that is an option as well . Upon completion of 2022 tax season the new team member excels in work performance, and is willing to continue to work in our company a full time permanent position may be offered .)
Your main job will be hands on assistance to the Income Tax Preparer. Possibly with assistance with property account management, and investment account management. You will be working in team work, and you will be involved in solving diversified tasks. Not prior USA experience is needed, because detailed training will be given . However a team work, and a can do problem solving attitude will be required from the candidate.
Would be a perfect position for someone who has most of the qualifications below.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- answering to simple clients questions, and scheduling appointments.
- answering to clients, and tenants issues or forwarding them to the appropriate team member.
- gathering information and documents from clients, and assist the tax preparer in preparation of personal income tax, corporate income tax, sales tax, payroll tax returns. And audits.
- working with bank statements, invoices and checks
- performing administrative and clerical duties
- preparation of documents for the tax returns and audits
Candidate MUST have the following qualities:
- The candidate must have completed college in Accounting, Finance . Economics or Business Administration, and have basic understanding of Accounting and Must have an overall USA GPA of 3.3 or Higher ( Or accordingly College grade transcript evaluated if college was not completed in USA)
- We are looking for highly organized and trustworthy individual. The candidate must have the ability to self-motivate, and be a self-starter. Furthermore, must have an easy-going, can-do attitude. Be skilled in multi-tasking, and time management. Must have very good organizational skills, must be punctual, must be detail oriented, and use strategy thinking. Must love to work with people, and have a problem solving attitude.
- Must have very good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel. Google E-mail and Google Calendar . Must have very good internet research skills. It is a plus if they have some experience with ANY ONE of the accounting or tax programs used in Albania or in USA.
- Must be fluent and know to write and speak both Albanian, and English language.
- Most of all, candidate must be honest and needs to have a great can do positive attitude!
Please send your resume only if most of the skills above apply to you. All candidates must pass a drug screening test. Reference Letter and School transcript will be requested after the interview and after first hour of training presentation . ( All interviews and training will be done virtually , remotely )
You must indicate when you e-mail the resume if you are looking for Part or Full time position, and indicate days and hours available to work.
Currently we are offering pay of 80 000 Leke/ month to 100 000 Leke / month . If you have a minimum salary request MUST indicate along with resume.
The mail for the applications : email@example.com