We are looking for a high expert colleague that will create and design BI systems. Your main responsibility will be to make data available into an accessible infrastructure so that analysts can further use the data for dashboards / reports or analyses. As a BI engineer, you will work collaboratively with Reporting Service Squad developers and data analysts.
- Create data pipelines from sources to ElasticSearch to various reporting, visualization, and modelling tools, in collaboration with the data and enterprise architect.
- Prepare system specifications, data element identification, database design, detailed program specifications, and data model designs, while using ElasticSearch and Power BI as reporting tools.
- Create functional & technical documentation related to Business Intelligence solutions.
- Analyze data model and interface design specifications for completeness and conformity to standards.
- Support the development of business intelligence standards in order to meet business goals.
- Evaluate and improve usage of existing BI systems.
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving/ aggregating data/ dashboard build from “multiple sources” and compiling them into actionable format.
- Sets high level BI engineering standards structure.
- Peer-review code developed by team members in terms of increasing code efficiency and performance.
- Perform reports problem analysis, resolution, and root-cause documentation.
- Consult data analysts and all the stakeholders, to get the most value out of their data visualization.
- Collaborate with and support the Product Owner, Architects, Data Governance, Scrum Master in evaluating and making recommendations on new technologies, tools and guide the team on up-to-date BI and data technologies, standards, and practices.
What will you bring to the table?
- Knowledge of SQL, PLSQL, R, PYTHON, (Java desirable) scripting languages, ElasticSearch, Power BI and other BI tools.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the above areas Graduation in Engineering, Computer Science or other similar fields of study.
- In-depth understanding of business processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Very good presentation skills, persuasive and clear to the point .
- Flexible and open to changes, new challenges, and new concepts.
- Very good team player.
- Very good driver.
- Very well organized & Structured Problem solving & analytical skills.
If interested, please apply using our platform: https://jobs.raiffeisen.al/rc/
Raiffeisen Bank deshiron te vere ne vemendjen e kandidateve te interesuar se cdo informacion qe do te paraqesin lidhur me shprehjen e interesit te tyre per sa me siper, do te trajtohet me nje nivel sigurie te stadarteve me te larta ne perputhje te plote me parashikimet e ligjit nr. 9887 date 10.03.2008 “Per Mbrojtjen e te Dhenave Personale” dhe aktet nenligjore te nxjerra ne zbatim te tij. Gjithashtu, me dhenien e ketij informacioni, kandidati i interesuar deklaron dhe jep miratimin e tij per procesimin e metejshem te te dhenave personale te tij nga ana e Raiffeisen Bank vetem per perdorim te brendshem te Bankes dhe vetem per qellimin per te cilin ai ka deklaruar vullnetarisht keto te dhena.