This position serves as the single point of contact for residential homeowners during the transfer of household goods from origin to destination.
As the liaison between the Sales Consultant, Operations and Customer, the coordinator coordinates all aspects of the residential move to ensure high quality service delivery.
The Customer Care Coordinator ensures all relocation activities are performed in accordance with contractual and industry guidelines.
Working Hours 14:00 – 22:00 (Monday – Friday)
- Obtain and maintain all necessary information data to ensure an efficient and timely relocation for the customer
- Alert appropriate parties to any changes, modifications to schedule, etc.
- Ensure file content is complete and accurate
- Provide education and information to customers as needed relative to their move process
- Communicate directly with the customer to schedule and confirm appointment times, delivery and start times for all assigned jobs/service activities within the system
- Answer incoming calls
- Monitor voicemails and return calls within the same day
- Monitor emails and reply within the same day
- Monitor new moves booked and assigned to you
- Coordinate and schedule services if applicable such as third-party specialty services, auto carrier, additional pack or load dates, etc.
- Pre-confirmation calls/emails to customer prior to start of services
- Check on calls during services to customers
- Handle all other inquiries or concerns as they arise, assist in collecting charges, claims process, etc.
New Move Tasks:
- Review, correct, update move file once booked
- Contact the customer via Jarvis by sending a Service Confirmation Email
- Call customer at that point if necessary
- Set up additional services for third party, packing, loading as needed
- File and upload documents in JIM
- Update appropriate parties with information as needed such as operations, sales, customer, customer care team, etc.
Please, if you feel a fit send your CV via e-mail: email@example.com