The Customer Support Specialist is responsible for delivering assigned tasks and administration as part of a back office team, which support the effectiveness of the Customer Operations function. Contributing to enablement and maintenance of effective day-to-day customer service without directly facing the customer. The Customer Support Specialist has a good understanding of established policies and processes regarding general analyses and reporting, billing activities, workforce planning and other general administration, filing and systems maintenance. Typically reports to the Customer Support Manager.
- Demonstrates a good understanding of policies and processes through extensive practical experience and delivers defined Customer Operations Support activities (billing administration, document management, reporting, data analysis, workforce planning);
- Delivers support to first line Customer Care Advisors in order to help resolve customer inquiries and complaints fairly and effectively, through back office activities;
- Actively participates in activities and projects that improve the quality of provided services and helps to improve performance and target achievement;
- Actively cooperates with other departments to improve processing procedures;
- Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical way to support the delivery of assigned tasks for Vodafone products, services, policies, procedures and systems;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.May coach more junior members of the team.
Shenim: Te interesuarit duhet te aplikojne online ne link me poshte ose te dergojne nje CV ne email firstname.lastname@example.org duke specifikuar pozicionin per te cilin aplikojne: https://careers.vodafone.com/job-invite/129183