The role’s main purpose is to fulfil Cyber Security duties including Cyber Security Baseline delivery, internal security projects implementation, regular vulnerability scan, security testing and security risk management and control.
Job Responsibility Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Implement and enforce the Vodafone’s security policies
- Implement cybersecurity monitoring framework. Management of delivery for Cyber Security Baseline activities
- Responsible for the day-to-day security tasks operation: creating and reviewing Cyber change requests, reviewing Security incidents, security reporting, etc.
- Collect data on cybersecurity-related risk, attacks, breaches, and incidents, including external data and statistics as appropriate.
- Investigate security incidents by gathering evidence and reviewing system logs / audit trails.
- Provide operational support to IT and network teams regarding security related matters.
- Delivery of internal Cyber Security projects.
- Compliance to the predefined KPI/KRIs
- Investigate the problems escalated from other organisational units, find out solution to eliminate the faults and necessary escalate them to the supplier or SMEs.
- Ensure and control the execution of daily check and routine security administration activities like scanning and security testing.
- Control and administer where necessary documentation and central library for the cyber security operations.
- Ensure the fulfilment of company standards for cyber security issues.
- Maintain ongoing compliance with Group Cyber Security policies and standards, and industry standards and best practices
- Participate in developing, tuning, and implementing threat detection analytics.
- Assist in communicating the risk management standards, policies, and procedures to stakeholders
- Train the new engineers of the team to acquire and improve the basic techniques for the management of the cyber related platforms.
Core competencies, knowledge, and experience:
- Solid knowledge of IT and Security technologies.
- Good understanding of telecom systems, networks, protocols, and processes (e.g. billing, mediation, provisioning, signalling, VoIP etc.)
- UNIX/Linux systems administration.
- Windows Systems administration.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (e.g Azure, GCP. AWS) is an advantage.
- Good understanding of cyber intelligence risks and threats.
- Basic knowledge in scripting languages and power shell.
- Be compliant with information security requirements.
- Aptitude for assessing Security related issues and requirements from both a business and Information Security perspective.
- Team working
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Bachelor/Master of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Engineering, or other technical degree.
- Three or more years of operational experience on IT or Networking areas.
- Knowledge on IT and Security technologies like Enterprise
- AV/HIDS, IDPS, WAF etc.
- Knowledge on Infrastructure Tiers (Compute. Storage, Networks Hypervisor, Operating Systems,).
- Knowledge on Protocols and networking (Core Switching/Routing, SSL/IPSec, SAN Fabric, Virtualization)
- Knowledge and understanding of system flow charts, data processing concepts, and telecommunications principles.
- Be customer oriented
- Be conscious of company’s assets and security issues
- Relevant certs are an advantage, e.g. (e.g.: CISSP, CEH, CISM, etc.)
- Familiar with the laws, regulations, industry standards and guidance pertaining to Data Protection, Information Security, Data Protection and Telecommunication Industry.
Shenim: Te interesuarit duhet te aplikojne duke derguar CV dhe duke percaktuar pozicionin per te cilin aplikojne ne adresen e email: firstname.lastname@example.org ose ne linkun me poshe https://careers.vodafone.com/job-invite/140605/