Atlatec is a young startup, founded by computer scientists dedicated to Computer Vision and autonomous driving. We develop and provide a complete tool chain for the creation of high-definition 3D-maps. These maps are used for autonomous driving and simulations.
Currently we are looking for Data Annotation Specialists to support us in building these 3D maps.
- You will be focusing on annotating tasks and delivering high quality results by following a variety of instructions.
- You will login to a remote computer that runs the atlatec software.
What you will do;
- Annotate 3D maps data and review completed tasks
- Continuously improving the overall workflow by contributing to our knowledgebase
- Bachelor degree is preferred
- Your own computer and a good internet connection
- Good English (B1) and communication skills.
We offer one week of paid training, adequate payment, a friendly and diverse team.
Please visit the link below for more information and videos explaining the job.