We are looking for a energetic product owner that will take forward the team vision: “we deliver data fast and simple to data consumers“. You will be responsible for the product backlog, maintenance and progressing in accordance with the team capacity / business strategic roadmap and HO requirements in the data services.
- As a Product Owner, your main responsibility you will be defining, communicating and taking forward the Data Service stream vision and strategy.
- You will act as a single point of contact between the stakeholders and the Squad, for maximizing the value of the product through building and prioritizing the Product Backlog.
- Customer feedback and translate it into roadmap features will be your main key driver.
- Inspires and defines the goals/ KPI’s for the entire Squad Is responsible for clearly defining product requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Focuses the team in 1 or 2 major objectives per sprint, protecting the team for multiple parallel activities.
- Ensures that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the Team will work on next.
- Aligns the local backlog and the HO’s one.
- Supports team in understanding in detail the feature requirements.
- Validates the sprint results before the stakeholder’s confirmation.
- Defines Minimum Viable Product (MVP) Epics and User Stories.
- Helps the development team with the removal of impediments/interdependencies within the Tribe.
- Defines the acceptance criteria for verifying the results.
- Attends the Agile/Scrum Events (Daily Stand-up, Review, Retrospective (Optional), Planning, Grooming, and status meetings with the Stakeholders.
- Creates and maintains Release plan Responsible for the P&L and customer satisfaction for the Data Services initiatives, local and HO ones.
What will you bring to the table?
- Knowledge and experience on Scrum and agile software development methodologies.
- Knowledge and experience software development, UX knowledge and principles.
- Product backlog understanding and management, slicing and User stories writing.
- Knowledge of SQL, PYTHON, ElasticSearch, Power BI and datawarehousing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Very good presentation skills, persuasive and clear to the point Flexible and open to changes, new challenges, and new concepts.
- Very good team player.
- Very good driver.
- Very well organized & Structured Problem solving & analytical skills.
Raiffeisen Bank deshiron te vere ne vemendjen e kandidateve te interesuar se cdo informacion qe do te paraqesin lidhur me shprehjen e interesit te tyre per sa me siper, do te trajtohet me nje nivel sigurie te stadarteve me te larta ne perputhje te plote me parashikimet e ligjit nr. 9887 date 10.03.2008 “Per Mbrojtjen e te Dhenave Personale” dhe aktet nenligjore te nxjerra ne zbatim te tij. Gjithashtu, me dhenien e ketij informacioni, kandidati i interesuar deklaron dhe jep miratimin e tij per procesimin e metejshem te te dhenave personale te tij nga ana e Raiffeisen Bank vetem per perdorim te brendshem te Bankes dhe vetem per qellimin per te cilin ai ka deklaruar vullnetarisht keto te dhena.