Data Warehouse Developer-It Projects & Development Department
- Develop and deploy ETL job workflow with reliable error/exception handling.
- Adapt ETL code to accommodate changes in source data systems and new business requirements.
- Identify opportunities to optimize the ETL environment, implement monitoring, quality and validation processes to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Write advanced SQL using Oracle’s SQL aggregate and analytic functions.
- Perform the unit testing and system integration testing.
- Document the ETL detailed design and test results.
- To perform other duties given by Ass. Manager / Department Manager.
- To have a university diploma in one of following branches: Computer Science, Computer engineering, Electronic engineering.
- To have at least 3 years of experience in IT sector (preferred Banking Sector).
- To have knowledge of ETL/ELT concepts and techniques as applied in Data Warehouse applications.
- To have knowledge of ETL tools ODI 11 or ODI 12c.
- To have strong understanding of database management systems.
- To be able to work with Topology,
- Knowledge Modules, Change Data Capture, Metadata, Web Services and SOA.
- To be Quick learner with interest and ability to master new technologies and able to handle tasks effectively.
- To have good command of English.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply to this link: https://cv.bkt.com.al/candidate/job_search# or in our website www.bkt.com.al until 16.12.2021.
All applications will be treated with the highest confidentiality. Only candidates that meet our criteria will be notified.