A dental technician, also known as a dental technologist, is responsible for designing, constructing and repairing a variety of dental devices You’ll work to the prescription of a dentist to make bridges, crowns, dentures, braces and other orthodontic devices.
- Work experience in a dental laboratory from 0 to 2 years.
- movements of the temporomandibular joint, occlusal plane, key of angle, spee curve, Wilson curve.
- Basic dental knowledge: tooth shapes and nomenclature.
- Recognize a tooth decontextualized from the oral cavity
- The knowledge of a design software
- Knowledge of the English and Italian language
- The candidate must have a dental technician diploma (qualification)
Nice to have
- Manual dexterity
- A strong understanding of morphology
- Attention to detail and the ability to concentrate for long periods
- Design skills and knowledge in order to copy shapes
- The ability to work well with others
- Thinking and reasoning skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure of time constraints
- Familiarity with all aspects of prosthetics and the manufacturing of thermoforming appliances CAM/CAD knowledge of implants systems.
To schedule an appointment with the company’s HR, please send your cv via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org