Megatek S.A., the biggest Do-IT-Yourself wholesale and retail hypermarket in Albania, is currently looking for a potential candidate for the position of: Digital Marketing Data Analyst
Role’s Purpose: Digital Marketing Data Analyst is responsible for reporting for MEGATEK websites, e-commerce, Social Media and other digital channels. Monitor online marketing and sales trends, analyze statistics and develop strategies for digital marketing campaigns, she or he reporting to the Digital Marketing & Online sales Director.
- Collecting and analyzing customer, marketing, and web behavioral data.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Guide and give recommendation’s about paid campaigns in different channels like Social Media, Google AD’s etc.
- Develop digital campaign and web measurement strategies.
- Communicating and presenting to colleagues, senior managers, and clients.
- Create analytic dashboards integrating data from digital channels
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate.
- Significant knowledge on Digital Marketing and E-commerce metrics.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, oral and written skills required.
- High-energy and displays positive energy in team dynamic.
- Able to work under pressure and multitasked.
- Detail oriented and well organized will be extremely important.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Application Procedure:To apply, please forward the following documents:
1. Detailed CV
3. Letter of Interest, to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org