Overall job definition: In this position, You will be responsible to apply, implement and run Business Process Management dashboards / Efficiency Improvement and Organizational Governance.
What will you do?
- Prepare Business Process Management dashboards (BPMS) Support the implementation of BPMS and establish Process Governance across the Bank.
- Support the BPMS Infrastructure with process Analysis, KPIs performance, process mapping and documentation Organize & facilitate Process & Business Review Meetings.
- Define, plan and follow-up improvement actions Performs process/efficiency analysis to identify improvements opportunities and develops actions plans Facilitates workshops with a variety of teams and act as coach for 1st line of managers/staff during.
- Efficiency transformation Programs Assure Process/Efficiency improvement quality and progress against the operational plans and communicates the results across stakeholders and HO Leads evaluation of value chains and brings ideas on automation/ digitalization capabilities on improving processes/ efficiency and customer experience In the frame of Continuous Improvement, stays updated with latest automation capabilities in the group and industry as champions in the bank Supports transfer of new solutions/processes into ongoing operations by working with process leaders Performs “shop floor” observation, data gathering, analysis and synthesis. Train measurement staff.
- Collect & elaborate measurement data, and analyze measurement results.
- Acts as entry point for new and updated Group Internal Regulations Analyse and deliver of BOA/
- Regulations and Albanian legislations to the owners and respective stakeholders, process coordination and tracking in collaboration with Legal Department and Secretariat Management.
- Supervises the Establishment and permanent up-dating of local as well as network relevant directives on local basis in accordance with Group Directives
The interested candidates can apply in jobs.raiffeisen.al within December 19th
Only the candidates selected for the interview shall be informed.
Education: Business Administration, Computer Science Master’s in Business Administration is preferable
- Good analytical/statistical skills.
- At least 5 years of Banking Experience Has the expertise in automation tools.
- Experience as trainer and presenter Quality/Business Process Expert.
- Preferably project management know how Strong coaching and leadership skills Fluent in English
The information you have provided contains some elements of your personal data. In this context, RBAL wants to underline that it implements a security system of the highest standards on the protection and further processing of these data, in full accordance with the provisions of the law no. 9887, dated 10.03.2008 “On protection of personal data” for the sole purpose you have provided them. By submitting a request to RBAL, you can access these data at any moment or request their correction or deletion.