Design, develop and/or supervise the installation of electrical equipment, components, or systems for commercial, industrial, or utility use. Perform engineering tasks in the respective discipline and develop design documents in collaboration with the senior staff.
- Technical evaluation, clarification and definition of the Electrical system requirements on the design stage and implementation stage.
- Supervise and evaluate the work of subcontractors / suppliers / in part on the quality and in scheduled time implementation.
- On the basis of the project must prepare a budget for the implementation of the system installation and update it after receiving the detailed design;
- Development of system concepts, calculations, system sizing and selection, specifications, and technical reports.
- Higher Technical Education for Electrical Engineering and at least 5 years of working experience;
- Electrical engineer is involved in projects from the concept and development of the design through to implementation, testing and handover.
- Have a strong Electrical technical background (MV and LV), including extensive knowledge of all project phases (including studies, conceptual design, detailed design,
construction administration, startup, testing & commissioning);
- Knowledge of European (EN) and other standards, Knowledge of operative normative documents regulating the construction process;
- Knowledge of the regulations concerning all applicable regulations governing the construction process, the costs of labor, materials and equipment;
- Excellent computer literacy: MS EXCEL, MS WORD, Auto CAD, MS PROJECT and special electrical software (LUX calculation etc.);
- Very good command of technical English, German is an advantage; Reliable and fast handling of figures and ability to work in a team and in collaboration with other teams.
We can offer:
- A chance to work with a leading international company and gain multicultural experience;
- Company training and attractive remuneration package.
If you meet the requirements above, please send your CV in English with photo and the respective Ref.
No in the subject of your e-mail to the Attn. of Mrs. Merita. Locka: firstname.lastname@example.org
Offerd Salary0- £15,000