TCN is an Advanced Technology System Integrator operating in Albania, Kosovo, North Macedonia and other countries. TCN has started a hiring process for a Finance Manager, as follows.
Type of engagement: Full time
Position Location: Albania
Operational language: Albanian/ English
The Finance Manager will run the accounting and financial activities of TCN, prepare accurate financial statements and balance sheets, plan, analyze and report in compliance with Tax Legislation, Albanian National and International Accounting Standarts.
The FM will support the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions.
As a crucial member of the executive team, the Finance Manager job description shall include, but not be limited to:
- Collect, interpret, compile, analyze and monitor financial information.
- Prepare annual statements: balance sheets, profit and lost statement and other reports.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options. Forecast costs and revenues.
- Manage tax payments, Payrolls, cash and bank transaction ensuring timely payments and making appropriate projections.
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc. Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual closings reports.
- Report to management and stakeholders, and provide advice about TCN business decisions
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for TCN. Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements.
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Evaluate the real costs associated with delivering services. Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company.
- Managing an audit process while acting as the first point of contact for external auditors.
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes.
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client personnel.
- Develop strategies to minimize financial risk.
- Analyze market trends and competitors.
Minimum-Mandatory Competencies / Skills:
- Master Degree in Finance or Accounting;
- 8-10 years of experience in accounting and/or financial analysis;
- Strong technical accounting knowledge.
- Deep knowledge of tax legislation and accounting standards.
- Competent in allocation, budgeting and financial control.
- Extended experience of commercial transactions in international markets.
- Experience in complex project financial management.
- International Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners.
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- Strong demonstrated use of Financa 5, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Adaptability skills
- Work ethic.
Preferred Competencies / Skills:
- Certified Accountant or/and adhering in financial organization.
- Master in Business Administration.
- International Experience, or experience with international projects.
- Project Management Skills.
- Deep understanding of business principles and practices.
- Particular attention to details. Analytical and synthetically thinking/writing as well as excellent.
- Capability in writing and presenting reports. Solid communication skills.
- Knowledge about Commercial Terms and INCOTERMS; Logistic and Procurement practices.
- Additional foreign languages.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Leadership capability and profile.
The interested candidates should apply sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. More Information can be found at: https://www.tcn.al/2021/11/09/finance-manager/ .
Previous comply candidates have priority.
The personal data of the applicants will be kept strictly confidential.
Offerd Salary0- £15,000