Ensure an effective and efficient financial accounting for fixed assets and the preparation of internal reporting, application of operating procedures for fixed assets in compliance with Vodafone Group standards and Statutory requirements.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Responsible for the accuracy of the fixed assets register postings.
- Ensure CAPEX invoices are correctly posted in SAP.
- Ensure creation of final assets in the Systems.
- Manage & track fixed asset Capex additions and ensure accuracy of CAPEX vendors.
- Run monthly depreciation; run inventory reports and reconcile results from inventory counts.
- Carry out monthly BS reconciliation for all GLs assigned.
- Ensure the compliance with applicable accounting & governance standards for Fixed Assets (VF Group Accounting Standards, Local GAAP,)
- Provide Capex reporting, both month-end and ad-hoc support for the business
- Ensure the preparation of fixed asset depreciation & loss on disposals forecasts
- Provide relevant, accurate and timely Fixed Asset related data for Financial Statements and other stakeholders (Group, internal & external auditors)
- Participate and support local and Group driven Fixed Asset Accounting projects
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- 2-3 years related experience
- Proficient in use of Accounting applications, experience with SAP, is an advantage.
- Proficient Excel skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills.
Motivated and driven to deliver results Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Possess a degree on Finance or other relevant fields
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of English
Shenim: Te interesuarit duhet te aplikojne duke derguar CV dhe duke percaktuar pozicionin per te cilin aplikojne ne adresen e email: firstname.lastname@example.org ose ne linkun me poshte https://careers.vodafone.com/job-invite/140604/