- The role ensures the quantitative insights generation from the fixed customer base, the implementation of respective CVM campaigns and monitor their performance.
- The role will be accountable to create customer journeys as well as generate customer insights by analysing customer data (in various tools, DWH/Google Cloud/Python, etc.)
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Insights generation from fixed customer base analysis,
- Trends monitoring/reporting and task automation,
- Design campaign strategy and offers for fixed base,
- Campaign implementation, post-monitoring and reporting,
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Expertise with data analytics tools like: SQL (must have), Python/R (is a plus) MS‐Excel,
- Strong numerical and analytical ability.
- Basic programming skills are a plus (for task automation),
- Knowledge of data mining/modelling techniques and Big data technologies (Machine learning knowledge is a plus),
- Strong problem solving skills
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Customer centric mindset
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
Knowledge on data analyses techniques
- University diploma on Business-Informatics/Economics/or related fields
Shenim: Te interesuarit duhet te aplikojne duke derguar CV dhe duke percaktuar pozicionin per te cilin aplikojne ne adresen e email: firstname.lastname@example.org ose ne linkun me poshte https://careers.vodafone.com/job-invite/141473/