Intelligent Systems is an international consultancy company, delivering business software projects to local and multi-country organizations. We are the leading Microsoft Dynamics partner in Central and Eastern Europe with 500+ projects delivered in 55+ countries, with 200 people in 6 offices (Sofia, Varna, Tirana, Istanbul, Bucharest, Brussels).
At Intelligent Systems we know that technology is essential for driving progress, and we are committed to providing first-class services to organizations, so they can transform the way they work and be successful in what they do.
Now is a very exciting time to join Intelligent Systems as we grow rapidly, develop new business, enter new markets and expand our product portfolio with the latest tech innovations.
We are now looking for enthusiastic and talented people to join our Development Team in Tirana. We welcome professionals with minimum 2 years of experience.
Full Stack Developer
- Design and development of industry specific functionalities
- Development of customer functionalities and modifications to the integrated business management software solutions Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Write standards-compliant and high quality code
- Test/debug of developed functionalities in multiple browsers and platforms
- Technical support at customer site during the “go-live” stage.
- A minimum of 2 years of programming experience in similar projects
- Good knowledge in HTML5, CSS3
- Good knowledge and understanding of relational and non-relational databases
- Previous experience in using and building Restful Services
- Being familiar with source control systems like GIT/TFS
- Experience with any of the following will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience with any of React.js, Vue.js or any other front-end library/framework
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Communication and teamwork skills
Very good command of English
The company offers:
- Work in an international company, the leading Microsoft Dynamics partner in CEE
- Attractive job conditions in a dynamic and prosperous company
- Interact with and learn from professional team members
- Exposure to clients in various industries
- Opportunity for career growth
- Nice office location
- Opportunity for remote work
- Positive working environment
If you think this is the right position for you, please submit your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, indicate the position you are applying for. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Offerd Salary0- £15,000