Are you a passionate, self-driven Golang developer interested to work on a challenging project? Usoft is a full-cycle software development company. Most of the clients are international, mainly from the USA and EU. We are looking for creative Golang developers –middle level for an innovative healthcare project
- Working with new technologies and modern work environment.
- Chance of working and learning in a team of senior engineers.
- Continuous professional development through training.
- Incentives and also bonuses – financial and non-financial.
- Referral bonuses.
- Work from home & flexible work hours, aligned with project needs.
- Social and team-building activities
- Build implementation code, test, and code review with Go programming language.
- Write scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code.
- Translate software requirements into stable, working, high-performance software.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- At least 2+ years of experience in the Golang language.
- Understanding of microservice/service-oriented and distributed architectures.
- Experience with developing, or building tests API layers web services such as REST.
- Experience with PostgreSQL or non-relational databases
- Proficient in English.
Nice to have:
- Experience developing and maintaining complex web architectures leveraging object-oriented.
- Experience of previous web development (ex PHP).
- Experience with Graphql is a plus.
- Experience working in a Linux-based environment.
- Debugging skills (server problems, external services, any problem related to the app, not necessarily your code).
You can apply here or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org