Darkroom is a vertically integrated digital agency pioneering the next generation of consumer-facing brands. Our team has been responsible for generating hundreds of millions of dollars in market value for some of the most innovative brands in the world. A category leader in results-driven growth marketing, Darkroom’s success is attributed to our unique partnership model, purposefully built to launch brands to market and accelerate growth across direct-to-consumer.
Our model is predicated on four major disciplines – Brand & Identity, Digital Products, Creative Production, and Growth Marketing – threaded by one cohesive, interdisciplinary team. Taking the startup mindset to the agency space, the collective expertise of our team of e-commerce entrepreneurs and senior digital marketers are deeply aware of the newest trends in e-commerce, development, and digital marketing.
Our learned experience has allowed us to take clients (and internal ventures) from $0 to millions in revenue in just a few months. We work with game-changing brands: Verb Energy, Everytable, VYBES, Article No., ZOA Energy, Maaji – to name a few.
We are looking for an HTML Markup Engineer to join our team.
- As HTML Markup Engineer at Darkroom, your primary duty will be to create HTML templates from scratch.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Strong understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Superb troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Experience with React or Vue or Headless e-commerce is a plus
- Knack of adhering to best design practices
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them
We’re building the future of advertising and are looking for the minds to help us do it. We only seek out the best-from our clients to our people.
Our team is our most sacred asset, and we offer highly competitive salaries and the following perks:
- Fun, fast-paced startup environment located in Los Angeles, Tirana and Kyiv.
- Every role makes a difference – shape your own career path and company culture International, motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Attractive opportunities for growth
- Competitive salary based on experience level Darkweek, Unlimited Vacation Policy, and Holidays: Rebooting is one of the most important parts of growth.
- At Darkroom, you have access to an unlimited vacation policy, our annual “Darkweek” full office closure, and all public holidays of your country of origin throughout the year to keep you recharged and sharp.
- Work on the best with the best: we are highly selective with who we work with – both clients and team members.
- Our business development process is characterized by finding “right-fit,” category-leading brands.
- We look for the people to match.
You can apply through the link https://darkroom.rippling-ats.com/job/347602/html-markup-engineer or you can send your Cv at: firstname.lastname@example.org .