UNYT is an accredited multi-ethnic, private university in Tirana, Albania, delivering American degrees, established since 2002. It strives to provide an intelligence, knowledge, skills and technology-intensive University Education that shifts efforts, intellectual assets and resources from a local to a global environment through participating and inter active learning in small classes. UNYT is an equal opportunity employer. We are accepting applications to fill the vacancy in the administrative position: Human Resources Specialist/ Officer
The purpose of the Human Resource Specialist/ Officer role is to perform professional human resource services such as employment, classification, training, employee relations, performance evaluations, benefits and/or organizational development.
• Identify the company’s hiring needs and manage the recruitment process to ensure it runs smoothly.
• Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks
• Design and implement effective training and development plans.
• Perform annual employee performance reviews.
• Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
• Process employees’ queries and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner.
• Stay up-to-date and comply with changes in labor legislation
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources, or a relevant field. Master degree is preferable
• A minimum of 2 years’ proven experience in a similar role. Experience within Higher Education Institutions is an advantage
• Strong knowledge of labor legislation and payroll processes
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Fluency in English language
• Solid problem-solving and team management abilities
For more information we invite all interested candidates to visit our website www.unyt.edu.al (job vacancies section).
Applicants need to demonstrate ability to strengthen the departmental and organization’s profile. Cultural adaptability, the ability to collaborate well in a multi-ethnic environment.
Qualified candidates are kindly requested to send by e-mail at email@example.com the following
1. A Letter of Application detailing key Qualifications for this position;
2. Current curriculum vitae;
3. Photocopies of credentials and transcripts;
4. And the names, titles, positions, postal and e-mail addresses, at least two professional references
ONLY complete applications will be considered; all documents must be sent in one message.
ALL candidates will have a feedback from Human Resources office.