Information Security Manager
The role is to join an existing team of Information Security specialists, as an Information Security Manager. The team manages Information Securities for all BKT Albania. Activities will include manage and advance the IT security program including planning, scheduling, coordinating, reviewing and reporting of the work of the department; develop and implement standards and relevant processes on information security issues, monitoring compliance to information security policies, supervise, coach and train staff.
- Plays a key role in the successful delivery of an Enterprise Information Security Function.
- Provides technical support and guidance to project teams and other business areas in relation to Information Security.
- Validate delivered solutions against approved security architecture.
- Understand and support the mapping of the Security Strategy & Architecture Roadmap & Standards to protect BKT’s information assets.
- Develop and update the security policies, ensuring they are fit for purpose and maintained in line with best practice and global security requirements.
- Collaborate with different business areas to meet security requirements and policies.
- Subject matter expert, supporting a variety of projects and providing thought leadership in specific areas.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Financial Services regulatory/compliance requirements in information security and data protection.
- Risk assessment/risk management skills.
- Security, including information security management, application security, network security and security incident management.
- Good stakeholder management skills, with an ability to understand and communicate technical detail to a non-technical audience.
- Problem Solving will be utilized in this role, as you will be expected to undertake very complex tasks, including, but not limited to, analytical thinking and developing innovative solutions.
- Understanding of how to apply Information Security best practice to enterprise environments.
- Good technical knowledge the security impact on established and upcoming technologies.
- Key understanding of working in a Digital business and the impact on information security.
- Knowledge and understanding of Financial Services regulatory/compliance requirements in information security.
- Wide and broad knowledge of Information Security, as the successful candidate will be expected to deal with varied work activities.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Preferably seven (7) years of relevant post qualification experience, with at least three (3) years of demonstrated IT implementation and management.
- Mixed managerial, analytical and technical skills and knowledge in all aspects of computer security in multi IT areas: database, development, network, operating systems, information security, specific applications security, etc.
- Good technical knowledge and experience across multiple platforms and technologies: Windows, Unix, Linux, networking, applications concepts, databases; wide area networks; computer operations, Intranet/Internet, LAN/WAN Connectivity with good knowledge of firewalls, switches and routers (especially Cisco products)
- Good understanding of ISO 27001 suite, and current legal and regulatory requirements relating to information security.
- Excellent written and verbal communications in English.
Advantageous – CISSP, CISM
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply to this link: https://cv.bkt.com.al/candidate/job_search# or in our website www.bkt.com.al.
All applications will be treated with the highest confidentiality. Only candidates that meet our criteria will be notified.