UNYT is an accredited multi-ethnic, private university in Tirana, Albania, delivering American degrees, established since 2002. It strives to provide an intelligence, knowledge, skills and technology-intensive University Education that shifts efforts, intellectual assets and resources from a local to a global environment through participating and inter active learning in small classes. UNYT is an equal opportunity employer. We are accepting applications to fill the vacancy in administrative position: International Marketing Officer
The purpose of the International Marketing Officer role is to develop and implement marketing in support to enrollment strategies in target countries/regions in order to support University wide student enrollment objectives and international promotion.
• Completes regular communications, advertising, public relations plans, special events, publications, etc. to ensure maximum promotion of the University in international area
• Coordinate and participate the University at local, national and international higher education events, recruitment fairs and conferences to enhance the reputation and the brand image of the University
• Initiate collaborative partnerships and build successful relationships with potential partner institutions as well as manage marketing and recruitment activities with these institutions, partners and sponsors
• Work closely with the marketing team to ensure international marketing is integrated with general marketing, website and social media activities
• Create and update international promotional materials to support the University’s international promotion and recruitment.
• Previous experience in a similar or related field. Experience within Higher Education of preparing and managing marketing and recruitment plans and overseas visits preferable
• An understanding of current international issues in higher education as it impacts on marketing, recruitment, admissions, teaching, learning and the student experience
• BSc degree in Marketing, Public Relations or related field; Master degree is preferable
• Fluency in English language, knowledge of Turkish language is considered an advantage.
For more information we invite all interested candidates to visit our website www.unyt.edu.al (job vacancies section)
Applicants need to demonstrate ability to strengthen the departmental and organization’s profile. Cultural adaptability, the ability to collaborate well in a multi-ethnic environment.
Qualified candidates are kindly requested to send by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org the following
1. A Letter of Application detailing key Qualifications for this position;
2. Current curriculum vitae;
3. Photocopies of credentials and transcripts;
4. And the names, titles, positions, postal and e-mail addresses, at least two professional references
ONLY complete applications will be considered; all documents must be sent in one message.
ALL candidates will have a feedback from Human Resources office.