Being part of the IT Division at Raiffeisen Bank means you are motivated and ready to deliver human-centered solutions based on the latest technology. You will join a big, talented team where you will learn every day from the best leaders in different areas of expertise. At Raiffeisen Bank you will have the opportunity to grow in an agile culture. We are a dynamic ecosystem of creative minds and passionate hearts, where everyone is encouraged to deliver extraordinary work to improve the experience of our numerous customers. Our people do not just come to work, they aim to make a difference every day!
What will you do: You will be responsible to align with the stakeholders the bank’s strategy and the initiatives to meet the goals. You will support the Product Owner to maximize business value, guide delivery process, helps individuals, teams and organizations focus on what delivers the most value. You will play a central role in learning and identifying what is truly valuable and facilitate the learning and communication needed to continually deliver the right value. You should have the ability to align team on scope, design, and implementation decisions. Will need to understand the agile development process and have very good organization, communication & negotiation skills. Main responsibilities:
- Partners with the PO in communicating the product vision and making sure it’s understood.
- Supports the product owner in stocking the product backlog, refinement and prioritization.
- Ensure that requirements are mapped clearly to the identified business goals.
- This involves analyzing and identifying risks, dependencies, and changing needs, and incorporating feedback from customers.
- Supports with user story specifications, test cases design, acceptance criteria and in the decomposition of complex workflows in smaller parts, so that they can be ready to be implemented.
- Works closely with development team members by preparing solution proposals and prototypes, so everyone is clear and has the same understanding for the requirements.
- Depending on the product and platform used, a business analyst can also support in solution design and implementation, for example in low code/no code platforms.
- Ensures the implementation of the deliverables to be with required quality and on time.
- Performs or provides coaching to the team during an iteration include facilitating collaboration, generating, examples, transferring knowledge.
- Supports an environment of creativity, rapid learning, and experimentation which leads to innovation.
Competencies / Skills
- University Degree in Computer Sciences/Business Informatics or related studies.
- At least 2 years of experience in related positions.
- Very good understanding of IT&C environment.
- Very good knowledge of Bank environment.
- Expertise in conceptual modeling; ability to see the big picture and envision possible solutions.
- Ability to multi-task Familiarity with requirements techniques such as, user stories, use cases, and informal modeling.
- Fluent in Englisht
The interested candidates must present your CV to the Human Resources Division
Only the candidates selected for the interview shall be informed.
Raiffeisen Bank wants to bring to the attention of the interested candidates that all the information related to the expression of their interest above, will be treated at the highest standards of security, in full compliance with the provisions of the law no. 9887, dated 10.03.2008, “On protection of personal data” and the relevant by laws issued for their implementation. In addition, by providing this information, the interested candidate declares and gives his consent for the further processing of his personal data by Raiffeisen Bank only for the Bank’s internal use and only relevant to the purpose for which they are declared.