Would you like to be part of an organization which invests in people’s growth, create and sustain a supportive environment, embraces diversity and encourages openness, teamwork and loyalty? The IT Department at Agna Group, is looking to hire a person with good analytical and problem solving skills, with business awareness and creativity and willing to grow in the dynamic and changing FMCG sector in the position of: IT Developer
With us, you will have the opportunity to work on innovative projects and technologies, in a fast-paced business environment, while developing your skills and competencies to achieve your personal goals and career aspirations.
- Cooperate in development, maintenance and adaptation of existing programs and applications such as: Sales, CRM, BI, e-learning, HRMIS etc.
- Designing and implementing different project using the current technologies such as: MS .NET, MS SQL Server, Windows etc.
- University Degree in Informatics or related to IT Master Degree in Informatics and Programming is an advantage.
- Previous working experience in programming is an advantage.
- High proficiency level of English (IELTS, TOEFL and TOEIC is preferable).
- Very good communication and coordination skills.
- Efficiency in a fast-paced environment with minimal day-to-day supervision Mid-level knowledge for developing applications for FMCG sector.
Send CV here: email@example.com