Netsapiens INT is looking for a IT Manager to join our international team of highly skilled and gifted individuals ,producing the best Internet Marketing tools for digital marketers.
The Information Technology Manager will plan, establish, and manage information technology (IT) projects and will serve as a liaison between the business and technical aspects of assigned projects.
- Hires and trains members of the technical staff.
- Assigns duties and responsibilities and oversees workflow of project staff.
- Oversees the day-to-day workflow of the IT department.
- Supervise IT and Website Development team
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees as needed and in accordance with company policy.
- Manages assigned IT projects to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope of project.
- Develops, maintains, and revises proposals for assigned projects including project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, timelines, funding, and staffing.
- Sets and tracks project milestones; manages and accounts for unforeseen delays, then realigns schedules and expectations as needed.
- Establishes and implements project communication plans, providing status updates to affected staff and managers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Computer or Information Science-related field required;
- Masters degree preferred
- At least three years of related experience.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, logical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Networking and Server knowledge
- Thorough understanding of information technology procedures and practices.
High Paying Salary + Bonuses
Please send you CV to email@example.com with the subject : IT Manager Position for Netsapiens