UNYT is an accredited multi-ethnic, private university in Tirana, Albania, delivering American degrees, established since 2002. It strives to provide an intelligence, knowledge, skills and technology-intensive University Education that shifts efforts, intellectual assets and resources from a local to a global environment through participating and inter active learning in small classes. UNYT is an equal opportunity employer. We are accepting applications to fill the vacancy in administrative position: IT Manager
IT Manager is responsible for the overall planning, organization, and execution of all information technology related aspects within the organization. He/ She will direct the IT staff to carry out the support and maintenance of existing, hardware, software, applications and development of new technical solutions.
• Responsible for overseeing and ensuring that computing systems and equipment are operating effectively and efficiently
• Monitoring daily operations, including server hardware, software, and operating systems.
• Coordinating technology installations, upgrades, and maintenance.
• Assuring all IT activities are performed within the parameters of applicable laws, codes, and regulations.
• Remaining up to date with advances in technology and industry best practices.
• Overseeing the annual IT budget and ensuring cost effectiveness.
• Professional degree in information technology, computer science, software engineering, or a related field. Master degree is preferable.
• At least two years proven experience in managing IT infrastructure and services.
• Experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation.
• Proficient in computer hardware, cabling installation and support, wireless technology applications and interface, and IT security.
• Management and leadership skills.
Deadline for Applications: December 17th 2021
For more information we invite all interested candidates to visit our website www.unyt.edu.al (job vacancies section)
Applicants need to demonstrate ability to strengthen the departmental and organization’s profile.
Cultural adaptability, the ability to collaborate well in a multi-ethnic environment and native-speaker level fluency in English are must qualities.
Qualified candidates are kindly requested to send by e-mail at email@example.com the following
1. A Letter of Application detailing key Qualifications for this position;
2. Current curriculum vitae;
3. Photocopies of credentials and transcripts;
4. And the names, titles, positions, postal and e-mail addresses, phone numbers of at least two professional references
ONLY complete applications will be considered; all documents must be sent in one message.
ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted.