IT Project Manager – Projects Management Department
• Maintain the relationship with assigned business departments and support the demand management process in close liaison with the business groups and the departments of the Financial Technology group.
• Undertake project scoping, identifying efforts, timeline, costs, resources, and benefits by providing effective planning and stakeholder engagement throughout the process.
• Work closely with the business lead and provide professional advice tailored specifically to the context of each project.
• Lead and facilitate workshops to refine requirements and business case proposals as appropriate.
• Review and approve business cases and other relevant project documentation for management, governance and effective implementation of the project.
• Responsible for all aspects of project delivery: – ensuring that progress against plans is measured, assessing and mitigating risks, and taking corrective actions as necessary.
• Provide regular monitoring, periodic reporting, and project communication as required.
• Support technical and business change by coordinating and engaging all project stakeholders.
• Ensure that the business area and other affected areas are consulted as appropriate and engaged on changes that impact them and that change activity is effectively coordinated to deliver the required outputs.
• Manage relationships with external partners and third-party suppliers (where applicable),
This may include preparation of tender documents and contract review (according to the company procurement guidelines).
• Contract monitoring. Ensuring suppliers adhere to terms and conditions of the contract.
• Ensure successful project implementation, closure, ensuring successful transition from project to business as usual, including completion of all necessary post-implementation activities.
• Any other duties that are related with the role and grade as may be requested by management.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply to this link: https://cv.bkt.com.al/candidate/job_search# or in our website www.bkt.com.al.
All applications will be treated with the highest confidentiality. Only candidates that meet our criteria will be notified.