IT Specialist for Payments Systems and Applications – IT Projects & Development Department
• Work closely with software developers and Quality Assurance to develop business requirements, design documentation and ensure that all requirements are being met.
• Make Quality Control of new developments on Digital Channels and Sattellite Applications.
• Troubleshoot production systems or Applications to identify any deficiencie and develops solutions.
• Identify problems or non-fulfilled requirement in Development or Test environments.
• Responsible for the design and implementation of applications, release, deployment, and configuration activities.
• Production support related to current systems and applications.
• Participates in project planning processes.
• At least 2 years’ experience in banking sector, software/system development or system implementation.
• Programming experience is an advantage, but candidate should have knowledge software development concepts and programming languges.
• Good Knowledge of complex databases such as Oracle, MS SQL Server.
• Knowledge on agile development process and tools like Jira, Bitbucket will be an advantage
• Able to work in team and willing to put up to team.
• Very good command of written and spoken English is essential.
• A Bachelor University diploma in one of following branches: Computer engineering, Informatics, Electronic engineering, Computer Science.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply in our website www.bkt.com.al or to this link: https://cv.bkt.com.al/candidate/job_search# until 30.11.2021.
All applications will be treated with the highest confidentiality. Only candidates that meet our criteria will be notified.
Offerd Salary0- £15,000