SEWS CABIND GROUP www.sews-cabind.com is part of Sumitomo Electric Group www.sumitomoelectric.com , one of the world’s largest industrial and financial holding companies.
With headquarters near Torino in Italy and seven production plants located in Morocco, Poland and Albania, our company is a global partner in the supply of wiring harnesses and components for the automotive sector.
In 2019 SEWS CABIND decided to invest in Albania, having ambitious development plans for the future and the production plant is now up and running.
Job Position: Junior IT Specialist
Purpose of the job position: Responsible for installation, operations and maintenance of company’s IT hardware infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities.
Ø Workplace management
· Installs and maintains Windows operating systems and servers along with their associated services.
· Perform day to day maintenance on company’s PC and Thin client installation/ configuration.
· Participate in landline and mobile installation/configuration
· Responsible for Hardware/software upgrade and maintenance for all company pc’s
· Responsible for Printer/scanner/photocopies configuration and their maintenance
· Provide remote and on-site support to staff and other departments
Ø LAN and WIFI
· Manages LAN switches (especially VLANs, network cabinets)
· Access point management
· Provide support on Management of accesses on wifi
· Responsible for Network monitoring
Competences – knowledge and skills.
Master degree in IT or related technical field.
· To be comfortable with most aspects of Windows systems administration; for example, configuration of mail systems, system installation and configuration, printing systems, fundamentals of security, installing third-party software.
· Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows based environments.
· A solid understanding of Windows client/server operating systems; understands Active Directory, devices and what device drivers do, Outlook/Exchange messaging.
· Familiarity with fundamental networking/distributed computing environment concepts; file sharing, DNS, basic network routing concepts.).
Professional experience – the preferred course of professional work.
3 or more years work experience in a relative functional area
Foreign language skills
English – Advanced
Place of work: Bathore Kamez
Type of Contract: Permanent
Candidates can send their CV’s to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
or at the mailing address:
SEWS CABIND Shpk
Rruga Erzeni Bathore -Kamez
To the Human Resources Department
*All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No.9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”.