Our company creates exceptional outcomes for our customers who count on us. We are always on and we are always there. At Bambus Contact Center, our purpose, vision, mission and values guide who we are and who we want to be.
We’re the soothing voice and advanced technology solutions at the heart of the customer experience. We help our brand partners optimize the lifetime value of their customer relationships by creating a customer experience that attracts, converts, engages and retains clients.
- Conduct market research in compliance with international standards;
- The research is conducted using CATI model and covers a wide range of B2B or B2C respondents.
- Receiving all respondent responses without exception based in the questionnaire;
- High-level narrative during the interview process;
- Treatment of the respondent with the utmost care and behavior;
- Continuous improvement of interview quality;
- Reaching the target according to the company requirements;
- Get in touch with us if you think you are a match for the requirements below: preferable B2 or C1 pro of German language outgoing and enthusiastic;
- very good communication skills and highly motivated;
- available for and want flexible working hours would like to work in an established international market research company.
NOTE:This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Have you answered well our questions related this position?
Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge. If you have any technical questions related the application, please contact HR Department directly on email@example.com or phone number +355 69 296 3258.