TELEPERFORMANCE GROUP worldwide leader in the costumer services is looking for a: Marketing Communication & Content
Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the Teleperformance’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal. Oversees development and implementation of support materials and services for chapters in the area of marketing, communications and public relations. Directs the efforts of the marketing, communications and public relations staff and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of Teleperformance. The position requires a purposeful planner, collaborative communicator, and excellent executor – someone who gets things done, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and can take ownership of projects while working collaboratively with others.
Primary: Marketing, communications and public relations
Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of:
- a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program that will enhance the Teleperformance’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications;
- and, all marketing, communications and public relations activities and materials including publications, media relations, client acquisition and so forth
- Plan the marketing and communications strategies
- Design and develop creative communication and marketing products – presentations, briefings, etc.
- Develop a digital strategy
- Develop a web strategy
- Ensure the brand meets expectations through monitoring marketing trends and partner and funder feedback.
- Ensure articulation of Teleperformance’s desired image and position, assure consistent communication of image and position throughout the Organization, and assure communication of image and position to all constituencies, both internal and external
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all Teleperformance publications.
- Coordinate media interest in Teleperformance and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Act as the Organization’s representative with the media.
- Coordinate the appearance of all print and electronic materials.
- Ensure that Teleperformance regularly conducts relevant market research and coordinate and oversee this activity.
- Monitor trends.
- Leads projects as assigned, such as cause-related marketing and special events.
- Lead contract negotiations.
- Ensure contractual obligations are met and coordinate sponsorship benefits we give/receive.
- Create and execute marketing project plans, timelines, milestones, deliverables, roles/responsibilities and budgets as assigned.
- Determines the marketing activities in line with the sales targets and measures the results of the marketing activities.
- Prepares demand generation campaigns and schedules.
- Manages the site visit preparations in line with clients.
- Develops competitor and market analysis.
- Takes active role in award participations and support both the clients and internal departments during the competition.
Planning and budgeting
- Responsible for the achievement of marketing/communications/public relations mission, goals
- Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing/communications/ public relations program and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
- Recommend short- and long-term goals and objectives
- Develop, implement and monitor systems and procedures necessary to the smooth operation of the marketing/communications/public relations function.
- Keep informed of developments in the fields of marketing, communications and public relations, not-for-profit management and governance,
- Manage the Marketing & Communications budget Manage
- Teleperformance owned events and industry/tradeshow sponsorships.
- Help make sure that Teleperformance’s mission, vision and values are pertinent and practiced throughout the organization.
- Develop and coordinate means to seek regular input from key constituencies regarding the quality of programs and services and the Teleperformance’s relevance.
- Act as an internal consultant to bring attention and solutions to institutional priorities.
- Ensure effective management within the marketing, communications and public relations function, with provision for succession.
- Design, support and oversee cross-functional teams
- Effectively enable staff so they can take action on behalf of the Teleperformance by:
- transmitting the Organization’s values, vision and direction. engaging people;
- respecting and using the skills, expertise, experience and insights of people. providing direction and resources, removing barriers and helping develop people’s skills;
- articulating expectations and clarifying roles and relationships.
- communicating which includes helping people transform information into knowledge and learning.
- encouraging people to question organizational assumptions and ask strategic questions;
- ensuring quality decision-making.
- anticipating conflicts and facilitating resolution.
- engaging people in process as well as tasks;
- encouraging people use their power, practice their authority, and accept their responsibility.
- modelling behaviour; and coaching people to success.
- Inspiring, motivating and supporting staff
- Support the professional development of the team to continuously develop skills and expertise and support career development aspirations.
- 5yrs + Marketing experience
- Marketing related qualification
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Professional experience in online and field event planning.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, editing, and proofreading.
- Experience managing integrated marketing campaigns.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word Experience developing and managing budgets, and hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel.
- Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with media.
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
- Computer literacy in word processing, data base management and page layout.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
Interested? Apply sending your CV (in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the position you are applying for!