Responsible for the overall management and coordination of Burger King products, which will result in the fulfillment of planned sales and profit objectives and ensure long-term optimum growth consistent with market trends and conditions.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Initiate marketing programs to deliver company’s business goals:
– Review and revise marketing programs to ensure the results;
– Set up sales forecast and promotion target for each month promotions;
– Develop business plan/ marketing strategy/ marketing calendar/ new product development;
• Maintain good working relationship and coordination with Operations team and Business Development team with a view to ensuring proper implementation of marketing plans consistent with the company-s short and long terms sales and profit growth objectives;
• Set up attractive promotion campaigns to raise our sale volume;
• Develop effective promotion and advertising programs in cooperation with Advertising Agency;
• Ensure budgeting control on promotion and advertising expenditure;
• Responsible for advertising campaign and know details concerning consumers and media publications;
• Develop media plan and seek for new media opportunity to ensure the effectiveness of communication;
• Monitor sales performance, anticipates causes affecting performance, indicates magnitude of impact on sales and provide Management, Operation and Finance with attractive promotion campaign to raise sales volume;
• Work with Purchasing team and Finance to conduct value analysis and ensure favorable Cost of Goods ratio to sales through cost implement project. Continue competitor and pricing analysis and try to position our product at the accessible price to consumers;
• Provide Marketing related Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly report to Chief Marketing Officer;
• Responsible for pre & post analysis of all marketing activities report to Chief Marketing Officer;
• Provide sales forecast for purchasing department to insure effective stock management;
• Liaise with suppliers on join promotion;
• Responsible for allocation of marketing budget between different mediums and promotion; manage marketing budget on a monthly basis;
• Identify stores with low sales volume and develop promotion campaign/activities to assist stores in achieving positive results;
• Seek and deal with suppliers to produce marketing material and operation requirement;
• Support the stores by providing all Marketing Material as needed;
• Analyze market and competitors to ensure proactive activities.
• At least Bachelor-s Degree in Marketing or any related fields. Master Degree would be advantageous;
• At least 5 years of experience in directing and leading sales and marketing teams, preferably in international companies;
• Demonstrated experience in media strategy, media planning and marketing mix development and execution;
• Demonstrated ability to drive results through the management of projects, processes and team members (including budgeting and planning);
• Very strong Business Analytics: data and insight driven; advanced problem solving skills and analytical capabilities in complex situations;
• Knowledge of product innovation development and brand management;
• Knowledge of restaurant operations and management will be advantage;
• Proficiency in English communication and presentation skills;
• Strong in innovative, Drive for result and people management;
• Good connection and networking with the industrial bodies.
We share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Burger King is right for you.
Apply today if you are ready to take the lead and the responsibility. Start your career at BURGER KING ®!
We look forward to receiving your detailed, written CV by email: email@example.com.
Offerd Salary0- £15,000