The Network Deployment Manager provides expert knowledge to deliver the deployment, implementation, integration, commissioning/de-commissioning and acceptance testing of any network components and services (e.g. across Mobile Access, Fixed Access and Access TX / 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G). The Network Deployment Manager focusses upon the supervision of a team, who deploy and deliver network equipment and services and conduct performance assessments and optimisation. Typically reports to the Senior Network Deployment Manager.
- Drives the delivery and smooth rollout of building or upgrading sites and projects that improve cost effectiveness and quality standards;
- Has full people supervisory responsibility for a team of Network Deployment professionals who implement and deploy network equipment, services and infrastructure as per agreed designs/contract service levels;
- Coordinates demand fulfillment in close alignment with management teams, business units and business customers;
- Ensures general compliance and vendor evaluation controls are maintained (e.g. SOX, ISO, BCP);
- Works effectively with colleagues to establish Network implementation best practices for Vodafone;
- Network and drives efficiency programmes;
- Builds solid relations and works closely with vendors, authorities and other third parties;
- Demonstrates solid communication skills and collaborates with stakeholders on project timelines and activities in relation to Network infrastructure (eg. SAP, Remedy, Project monitoring);
- Uses best practice knowledge to perform the detailed roll out planning, implementation and optimisation of the Network;
- Understands the needs and supports the team to follow all procedures, processes and standards related directly to Network Deployment.
Shenim:Te interesuarit duhet te aplikojne online ne link me poshte ose te dergojne nje CV ne email email@example.com duke specifikuar pozicionin per te cilin aplikojne: https://careers.vodafone.com/job-invite/130639/