INFO-Telecom is looking for: Technical Department Member
Job Position:NOC Engineer (Telephony Emphasis)
NOC Engineer – understand and manage ticket requests for Telephony Systems and Voice traffic mostly IP.Asterisk experience is highly preferred.
- Implement operational procedures concerning the maintenance and management of the commercial voice network, including but not limited to:VoIP deployments, SS7 trunks, call routing engines, session border controllers, call processing servers and media gateways.
- Provides network analysis concerning usage trends, voice traffic metrics, capacity planning and recurring events, as well as outage and incident patterns.
- Provides escalation for network-level troubleshooting activities as related to commercial voice networks, including but not limited to: analyzing packet captures, event logs, SS7 traffic and other diagnostic records.
- Designs, implements and manages voice network element monitoring tools as needed.
- Cross training NOC personnel on voice network infrastructure and services.
- Participates in a team environment, providing valuable input as a telephony subject matter expert within the team.
- Works cooperatively with Service Engineering on projects involving telephony growth initiatives, as well as operational acceptance of new voice network elements and CPEs.
- Provide final level of escalation of commercial trouble tickets as related to voice delivery.
Requirements (at least 1 from technical expertise point is required):
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related fields with 1 to 2 years of experience, or 3 to 6 years of comparable professional experience in a related field.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to create operational policies and procedures.
- Experience troubleshooting VoIP and traditional telephony issues.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to function in a team environment as a telephony subject matter expert.
- Direct hands on experience managing and supporting Asterisk based voice switching platform.
- Experience with VoIP protocols such as MGCP, H323, IAX and SIP.
- Experience supporting hosted PBX deployments.
Abilities and Skills Desired:
- Previous voice/telephony network administration experience.
- Experience managing and supporting Asterisk (Yate,FreeSWITCH) based Platforms.
- Experience managing and supporting SIP trunks.
- Experience managing and supporting Kamailio (Ser,OpenSer, OpenSips) based Platforms.
- Experience troubleshooting Ethernet and IP networks.
- Experience working in a Network Operations center.
We offer a very satisfactory salary for this position
Terms of Appointment
The appointment will be on a contractual basis for a period of one (1) year in the first instance with the possibility of renewal.
An attractive compensation package commensurate with experience and qualifications will be offered.
Detailed Curriculum Vitae is a must for the application.
The applicant that possesses Professional certificates, letters of references will be considered on higher priority for the interview
Please send all the documents on
INFO-Telecom SHPK Head Office
Rr.Elbasanit, Park Gate 1st Floor
Further details relevant to the position can be obtained by calling the number below:
Mob: +355 69 70 83100