This job has been Expired
- Developing and implementing highest-quality application software within deadlines.
- Proactively handling problems.
- Participating in the documentation and execution of system testing.
- Maintaining and developing your knowledge about software development, and supporting/mentoring other developers.
- Sharing knowledge with the community and/or contributing to open source projects.
Apply if you:
- Have at least 6 months of commercial experience in Node.js.
- can write DRY & S.O.L.I.D. code. know how to use GIT.
- can write tests using Mocha/Chai/Jest.
- can efficiently deal with SQL databases and various queries.
- know ES6 or Typescript.
- have ability to use Docker for development.
- have a very good command of written and spoken English.
- have experience in communication with international clients (especially commercial projects).
Nice to have:
- have knowledge about React.js or Vue.js. experience with TypeORM or Knex.
- experience with APIs documented using Swagger/Postman.
- understanding of test-driven development, Scrum and Agile methodologies.
- some open-source contributions.
Apply here: https://newmedia.al/jobs/node-js-developer/
ExperienceLess than 1 Year