ADMC has grown to become a reliable construction partner to global leaders in the industry worldwide. We specialize in complex and prestigious Construction & Infrastructure projects. Our portfolio includes iconic landmark projects from Railways, Underground Stations, Stadiums, Airports, Motorways, and Building Works. We provide Construction and Civil Engineering services, Architecture and Design, Real Estate Development, Human Resources, and Consultancy to a broad range of private and public sector clients throughout Europe, the Middle East, the USA, and the South East Asia-Pacific.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies.
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance.
- Manage work agendas/ arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.).
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary Support on maintenance of personnel files, Personnel Action Forms, and employment records related to hiring, transferring.
- Manage and update HR databases with different information.
- Organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentation;
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees;
- Help with Visa, Work Permit & Residence Permit processes for foreigner employees;
- Assist recruitment process in preparing JD’s, posting job ads and processing received resumes, setting interviews meetings, etc.
- Assist with performance management procedures;
- Schedule and coordinate different HR interviews, meetings & events.
- Assistant on the development of the company
- University degree or equivalent degree in law, finance, and economics have an advantage, but not definitive!
- 1-2 years of experience in law, finance, economics, procurement, or public administration.
- Knowledge of the above fills has advantages but is not mandatory.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, coordinating and organizing skills;
- Must be accurate and efficient, high energy, comfortable performing multifaceted activities in conjunction with day-to-day operations;
- Great communication skills, ability to work in a team and under pressure;
- Proficient in written and spoken English other languages is an advantage.