Job Position: Office Assistant
1. Reports to:
2. Gives instruction to:
3. Basic Function
As Office Assistant you will work under the general guidance of the Hotel Manager and be responsible for supporting the managerial team on their day to day operation. He/she executes the hotel’s Talent Development strategy by planning Company and hotel training programs and the recruiting and documentation process of non-management roles in the hotel.
Also Coordinating the administrative support to the Human Resources team in accordance with the Hotel’s standard and procedures and to ensure that staffing needs are met in a timely manner, from placing ads to interviewing and hiring.
• Education: Good educational degree, high cultural level
• Languages: High Proficiency in English (reading/writing/speaking) Second language is an advantage
• Microsoft Office Proficiency
• Very good knowledge of the Albanian labor law
5. Duties & Responsibilities
• Attend weekly meetings and prepares minutes for review.
• Assists with the organization of the staff social events.
• Coordinating Hotel Associate events and activities.
• Compiling attendance / Absence data.
• Coordinating HR Dashboard / Statistics.
• Coordinating staff daily transportation to and fro from hotel.
• Assist and resolve hotel staff and management queries.
• Developing job descriptions, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates,
• preparing personal files of the colleagues.
• Helps employees identify specific behaviors that will contribute to service excellence.
• Responsible for the on the job orientation for new hires.
• Complete monthly and fortnightly paperwork to be submitted to the Payroll team.
• Ensure up to date and accurate information is fed into the Human Resources Software.
• Manage HR administration such as contracts, letters and personnel files.
• Analyze staff turnover and sick leave with the aim of implementing strategies for reduction.
• Ensure compliance with all HR legislation and keep up to date with changes to local authorities.
• Supporting the hotel with departmental training requirements including inductions, work experience,
• careers fairs, and training materials.
• Ensures confidentiality is maintained at all times and provides information only to those with a
• need to know.
• To know and follow the Health & Safety at Work Act and comply with the hotel’s Health & Safety policy.
• Accept, record and classify incoming correspondence;
• Appropriately sending the correspondence, after reviewed & approved by the managers;
• Creating letter and other required documents and sending them out to the correspondent addresses;
• Keeping record of the incoming and outgoing correspondence (electronically filing);
• Systemize and record the information relating to the activities of the general manager, project
• managers or the teams;
6. Key Tasks
Confidence in working independently and part of a team.
Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
Effective written and oral communications skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies and procedure.
• Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy; prioritize, organize and follow up all job related duties; follow directions thoroughly and maintain good judgment and attitude while resolving problems; maintain punctual attendance and work with minimal supervision
8. Other demands
• Attendance to all scheduled training sessions and meeting is required
• Upon employment, all employees must fully comply with MKHT rules and regulations for the safe and effective operation of the hotel and its facilities
• Employees who violate rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including the termination of employment
• The employee must be well informed of :
o Hotel Fire, Bomb and Emergency procedures
o Hotel health and safety policies or procedures
o Hotel facilities and nearby sights of interest and importance (i.e hospitals, stations, tourist sights )
o Current licensing relating to own department
o Short and long term marketing and promotional programs of corporate and the hotel
o Corporate clients and clients generating high business volume
• All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance per MKHT standards
This position description is not an exclusive or final list of all job functions that an employee of this position may be asked to perform from time to time. This is subject to changes and can be updated upon further notice.
ExperienceLess than 1 Year