We are hiring a Product Marketing Manager
Reports to Marketing Manager The Product Manager’s job includes ensuring that the product support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
A Product Marketing Manager is responsible for delivering the Brand knowledge as well the Product knowledge, tools, collateral and the programs that enable effective marketing and selling of a product.
- Translate business strategy into product strategy;
- Define the product strategy and roadmap;
- Manage all aspect of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues;
- Test new product/models; Communicate the vision and value of new product to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process;
- Review inventory levels and ensure product availability;
- Use market research data to establish product pricing;
- Analyzing market conditions, processing the result of market analysis, providing regular reports on the result and their presentation;
- Monitoring the market, consumer’s preferences and competitive activities;
- Research competitor offerings;
- Provide product marketing with insights on key differentiators/ key features and messages;
- Create content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog post;
- Communicating with partners and external supplier;
- Cooperating with the business and technical section of the company;
- Be part in presentations;
- Training the staff.
- Age 22-35;
- Work experience at least 2 years in Marketing field;
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or relevant Degree;
- Training Certificates in Marketing will be taking into considerations;
- Fluently in English.
- Strong leadership and management skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- High level of motivation, enthusiasm and energy;
- Willingness to learn new information;
- Work team player.
What we offered?
- A carrier path;
- Attractive salary;
- Nice and collaborating environment.
Are you interested?
Please send your CV at e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with confidentiality based on law no. 9887, dated 10.03.2008, amended by law no. 48/2012, amended by law no. 120/2014 “On personal data protection”.