Junior Achievement of Albania is a local CSO, a strategic investment of Albanian-American Development Foundation with the purpose to implement education programs of entrepreneurship education, finance literacy and work readiness of youth in Albanian education system. Junior Achievement of Albania is member of Junior Achievement Worldwide, the world’s largest organization dedicated to giving young people the knowledge and skills they need to own their economic success, plan for their future, and make smart academic and economic choices. JAA programs provide relevant, hands-on experiences that give students from kindergarten through high school, knowledge and skills in financial literacy, work readiness, and entrepreneurship.
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
Working under the direct supervision of the Education Manager, Project Coordinator will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assists Education Manager in preparation of Project activities;
- Coordinates with target beneficiaries in implementation Project’s activities;
- Implements JAA High School projects’ activities as well as any other JAA project implemented with high schools as per internal operational and procurement and procedures’ manuals;
- Informs the Education Manager for any issues that arise in implementation of the projects, based on information received in the project activities, field visits or written and verbal communication with implementing partners and beneficiaries;
- Prepares project related documents under the supervision and clearance from Educational Manager;
- Assists the Education Manager with the collection of relevant information and statistics, in reporting and/or fundraising processes;
- Supports monitoring and reporting on project activities as per templates approved;
- Maintains accurate databases and statistics as regards the projects under implementation;
- Supports preparing quarterly and ad hoc brief reports as per the requests of Education Manager;
- Participates in budget planning for future proposals, activities, events, etc.
- Responds actively to other duties requested by Education Manager and the Executive Director.
- Contributes to the web updated of the center and its social media content creation for HS program and relevant projects;
- Prepares presentations and periodical newsletters’ content for HS programs;
- Assists the JA Alumni board.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- MSc degree preferably but not limited in Education/Social Science/Development/ Economics;
- Previous related experience of at least 5 years;
- Good time management skills and ability to work under pressure;
- Proven ability to prioritize projects and process multiple tasks as required;
- Advanced computer and social media usage skills (Microsoft Office (specially Word and Excel proficiencies), Web and Social Skill, Blogging)
- Excellent oral and written Albanian and English language skills;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Readiness to travel for projects’ related purposes
- Meets high standards for quality of work and consistently achieves projects’ goals.
- Able to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment, building effective communication and working relationships.
- Sets clearly defined objectives and plans activities for self, own team or department.
- Able to handle multi tasks and timely reporting and follow up.
- Team player with a positive “can do” attitude.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICATION:
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, updated Curriculum Vitae,copies of supporting documents, via e–mail at:
Please, indicate on the subject of the e–mail and on your cover letter the position you are applying for.
Only short–listed candidates will be notified