We are looking for a Software Development Project Manager to lead our team of passionate and result driven individuals.
The Software Development Team Lead will be part of an agile development team, building
and working on enterprise grade software systems. The Software Development Team Lead will provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code. Package and support deployment of releases
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Stakeholder engagement with senior management and other business areas.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Software Developer
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position
- University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Understanding of software development process’s
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Please send your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview