The Project Manager will manage key projects within the energy sector utilizing multiple technologies and varying stages of project development. Project management responsibilities include coordinating and completing projects on time and within scope to the highest health and safety standards. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize the progress of the project. Prepare reports for senior management regarding the status of the project on a weekly basis. The PM will work directly with clients and Partners to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and Deadline. The PM will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are delivered.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects;
- Maintain the highest standards of health and safety at all times;
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget;
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Ensure resource availability and allocation; Update a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress;
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques in cooperation with Abkons’ Management Team;
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques;
- Report and escalate to management as needed;
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project;
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets, and experience levels;
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals;
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis;
- Support Business Development Activities as required, including writing technical and commercial proposals and liaising with potential clients.
- Master Degree in Engineering or construction-related field of study;
- Minimum 5 years proven work experience as a Project Manager or similar roles.
- It’s an advantage an experience in renewable energy projects;
- Attention to detail and a systematic approach to work;
- Ability to solve problems;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules, and step-by-step action plans;
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management;
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team;
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills;
- Ability to work on tight deadlines;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Project.
If you do fulfill all the mentioned criteria, please send your application to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Offerd Salary0- £15,000