Do you find yourself suitable?
Purpose of the position: ‘Manages the company’s lobby area
- Provide friendly, welcoming and professional reception.
- Respond to enquiries using standard information about Albtelecom and its services, or refer onto an appropriate staff member.
- Take messages where necessary and send / email on to appropriate staff.
- Answer telephone calls, making outbound calls and take messages carefully.
- Maintain appointment book entering all details accurately including name, telephone number, and etc.
- Check info emails and forward to appropriate people.
- Work with other team members to ensure maximum utilization of their time.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of the company’s and staff matters.
Requirements of the position:
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills and stress management
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Able and willing to work in team Working in shifts and overtime when needed.
- 1 year of experience in the similar position or equivalent.
- University degree
Interested candidates should apply online through www.albtelecom.al
HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT
ExperienceLess than 1 Year