Profesionisti Recruitment Agency is a Recruitment and Consulting Agency focused on evaluating Human Resources and facilitating businesses to select the right staff. Our purpose is to build trusted, long-term relationships with candidates and businesses. Our vision is to ensure that people in our market are inspired, motivated, trained and developed to embrace the future of work. Our mission is to help our customers source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best job opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers.
Job position: Recruitment Manager
Contract Terms: Indefinitive
Location: Tirana, Albania.
Summary: We are looking for an experienced and professional Recruitment Manager to join our team! As an Recruitment Manager, you will be responsible for sourcing, attracting and hiring job candidates for open positions. Your goal will be to always meet clients’ needs by finding candidates that match their organizational culture and open job positions.
Duties and Responsibility:
- Communicate with clients to get a clear view on their hiring needs and organizational goals.
- Research into potential customer staffing necessities.
- Define job description and document specifications.
- To proactively service the needs of clients and, in particular, ensure that quality of the clients’ recruitment campaigns and the customer satisfaction levels always exceed expectations.
- Identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels.
- Create a candidate persona for each open position.
- Conduct confidential interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Follow-up references and check credits.
- Present detailed candidate profile summaries.
- Research and develop recruiting leads.
- Develop a sustainable candidate lead strategy.
- Advise clients on best recruiting practices.
- Participate in job fairs and career events.
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners.
- Prepare a report on a weekly basis for the tasks completed or in progress.
Education: University Degree in Social Sciences or Business Administration. A Master’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or Organizational Psychology, would be highly desirable.
Work Experiences and required skills: At least 2-3 years in a recruitment role, preferably in a high-growth company.
Significant experience in screening and evaluating candidates.
Strong knowledge of labor legislation.
Experience and proficiency with Applicant Tracking Software and HR databases. Confidence in defining the hiring process, selection measures and managing the recruitment experience end-to-end with clients and interviewers. Proven experience hiring people for a wide-range of functions across different industries. Strong sourcing skills to find suitable candidates and build a strong pipeline. Good knowledge of candidate’s selection methods. Good understanding of Employer Branding strategies. Experience with candidate sourcing tools and methods.
Language skills: Proficient in Albanian and very good command of the English language (written and spoken). Knowledge of any other language would be an asset;
Other interpersonal Skills: A passion for people: You love to meet people and find out what motivates them. Excellent communication skills with your team, with candidates and stakeholders. Integrity, with an ability to handle confidential information. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills. Team player. Ability to prioritize and plan effectively. Self-motivator, capable of working with minimum supervision. Organised, responsive and service-oriented.
Strong ability to meet deadlines. Respectful, patient and empathetic to others. Exceptional work ethic and thriving under pressure.
Perks & Benefits: The chance to actively shape our success and to grow with your tasks and responsibilities. A Company Culture that is Professional, busy and friendly. Fixed salary plus a performance-related bonus, depending on your performance.
Application Procedure: To apply for this position, please submit Your CV through the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”. Please note that only those candidates SELECTED for further consideration, will be contacted.