UNYT is an accredited multi-ethnic, private university in Tirana, Albania, delivering American degrees, established since 2002. It strives to provide an intelligence, knowledge, skills and technology-intensive University Education that shifts efforts, intellectual assets and resources from a local to a global environment through participating and inter active learning in small classes. UNYT is an equal opportunity employer. We are accepting applications to fill the vacancy in the administrative position: Research, Project & Innovations Officer
The Research, Project and Innovation Officer will have a key role in shaping research projects and acquiring (governmental and mixed public-private) research funding for innovative ideas and implementations that could have major economical and societal impact.
• Increase UNYT’s university profile and reputation both locally and internationally by increasing the quality and quantity of research published by the academic staff at UNYT.
• Transform UNYT into a place where academics would join, contribute and enjoy.
• Increase the outreach of the UNYT’s academic research to the society as a whole.
• Further the project development capabilities of UNYT
• Add value to the research component by engaging in multidisciplinary research.
• Create a university-wide innovation unit that seeks to transform concrete business ideas into value (a tangible product).
• Create an extra attractive ecosystem for entrepreneurship-minded UNYT students.
• Make the proposed innovation unit available to the society at large.
• Bachelor degree, preferably Master degree in Management Communication, or related area
• Good level of analytical skills and the ability to communicate complex information clearly, both orally and in written form
• The ability to work collaboratively with colleagues
• The ability to use personal initiative and creativity to solve research problems
• Fluency in English language, knowledge of Turkish language is considered an advantage.
For more information we invite all interested candidates to visit our website www.unyt.edu.al (job vacancies section)
Applicants need to demonstrate ability to strengthen the departmental and organization’s profile. Cultural adaptability, the ability to collaborate well in a multi-ethnic environment.
Qualified candidates are kindly requested to send by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org the following
1. A Letter of Application detailing key Qualifications for this position;
2. Current curriculum vitae;
3. Photocopies of credentials and transcripts;
4. And the names, titles, positions, postal and e-mail addresses, at least two professional references
ONLY complete applications will be considered; all documents must be sent in one message.
ALL candidates will have a feedback from Human Resources office.