To monitor and report retail business activities and performance, and provide analysis in support of retail business development, aiming at achieving operational excellence to improve customer satisfaction
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Prepare different reports related to overall market achievements and/or channel’s performance specifically /different presentations for Retail KPI monitoring, as well as ensure correct implementation of Target’s settings.
- Prepare and analyse extensive reports for ad’hoc requests in terms of yoy trends and other specific requests related to administrative reports of Retail.
- Ensure targets’ split in all Retail layers. Monitor in daily basis Target’s achievements reports for all Retail channels.
- Maintain and update Franchisee Channel PNL.( monthly). Working closely with channel’ commissions impact analyses (ad-hoc) and provide suggestions aligned with the given guidelines
- Prepares/submit Sales Input as per given SLAs to Finops for commission’s calculations of Retail channels. Ensure correct commissioning process completion by crosschecking on ad-hoc intensities the commissions prepared by FINOPS and follow up the discrepancies (if any) to be correctly reflected in due time
- Follow up partners’ inquires (distributors, retailers, dealers, expresses, own) related to their up to date reports and different associated subjects and follow up with respective teams until resolution
- Follow up of Retail team up-coming requests/issues/developments and prepare ad hoc reports upon their inquiries
- Maintain the accurate retail hierarchy in SHMS and follow up activities with BI & IT & FINOPS & warehouse to be up to date correct implementation
- Raise and maintain the info related shopping cards/PRs/POs/GRs/ e-forms as on needed basis
- Monitor and support Retail Operation activities; flag any possible bottleneck to proper process’s implementation
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Strong follow up and perseverance
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Strong numerical and analytical ability.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication/influencing skills
- Decision-making and problem solving ability.
- Team player – flexible, driven, passionate, determined
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- A very good command of written and spoken English is essential Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Knowledge on data analyses techniques
- Strong operational background and project management skills with experience with cross-functional teams
- Strong desire to collaborate, share, drive best practices cross-functionally and globally
- University diploma on Economics / Business Administration/ Statistics or other relevant area
Shenim: Te interesuarit duhet te aplikojne duke derguar CV dhe duke percaktuar pozicionin per te cilin aplikojne ne adresen e email: firstname.lastname@example.org ose ne linkun me poshte https://careers.vodafone.com/job-invite/140724/