1. Create an inspiring team environment with open communication culture
2. Set clear team goals and motivate team members.
3. Listen to their feedback and resolve any issues or conlficts.
4. Act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
5. Delegating tasks and set deadlines for your team
6. Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
7. Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments.
8. Train and coach the Sales team
9. Provide support.
1. C1 English Certification or fluency
2. Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
3. Excellent phone presence and detail plus results orientated.
4. Strong computer skills including Excel and Word;
5. Excellent communication and leadership skills
6. Excellent time management, planning, and organizational skills;
7. A self–starter with the ability to work independently and reliable and trustworthy.
Send your Resumes to: Pamela.firstname.lastname@example.org