GoodieWeb Group is the owner of the main reference websites in Europe for coupons, vouchers and promotions. Thanks to developments in the field of acquisition technology and profiling, GoodieWeb offers state-of-the-art services in performance marketing, lead generation, and B2C database. Goodie Web Group is operating in IT, UK, FR, ES. We are now looking for a Senior .Net Developer
- You are a passionate Senior .Net Developer whose main responsibility will be managing the entire software development life-cycle from concept design through to implementation and application maintenance.
- You are proactive, autonomous, and don’t like to be micro-managed.
- You love exploring new things, and you are able to evaluate the pros and cons of what you learn.
• 5+ Experience in .NET 4.0/4.5, Web API, OOP/OOD.
• Strong ASP.NET development skills.
• Experience in CI/CD tools.
• Solid understanding of OOP/OOD.
• Knowledge of Web API and WCF.
• Experience with NoSQL databases will be a plus (Redis, MongoDb, .etc).
• Experience with messaging technologies such as MSMQ, RabbitMQ, NSB would be a plus.
• Good spoken and written English level.
• CV European standard recommended.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive compensation, higher than 1.000 euros net monthly, depending on experience and skills.
• Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis.
• You will have 100% remote full-time job.
If you consider yourself the right fit for this position, send your Curriculum Vitae by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short presentation and specify the email subject as “Senior .Net Developer”.