Teleperformance EMEA organization is looking for: Senior Security DevOps Engineers
As a Security DevOps Engineer, you will manage part of our hybrid security infrastructure. You will play an essential part in designing and implementing different services and be part of a team of geeks responsible for maintaining the infrastructure of the largest telecommunication corporate in the world. Learning is very important for us at Teleperformance so you will be given plenty of opportunities to growth.
- Infrastructure automation Monitor services performance and metrics and optimize alerts.
- Ensure running services are running perfectly with regular health-checks.
- Develop and maintain scripts and microservices daily.
- Troubleshoot issues and outages. Implement, maintain, and continuously improve processes for infrastructure deployment.
- Work closely with other teams.
- 3+ years working as a system/infrastructure administrator.
- Advanced experience with Linux/Windows servers.
- Scripting experience with any language. (We love python).
- Experience with docker containers.
- Experience with both rational and non-rational databases.
- You are a team player, and support your team whenever given the chance.
- Automation driven personality.
- Excellent problem solving & analytical attitude.
- Eager to learn, experiment and brake things. (but not in production).
Bonus to have:
- Experience with log management systems (Splunk, Elasticsearch.)
- Familiar with CI/CD processes.
- Configuration management (Ansible, Puppet, Chef).
- Docker orchestration tools like rancher, kubernetes.
- Ability to understand and write APIs.
- Azure cloud experience.
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working environment – office or home – your choice
- Latest hardware suiting your needs.
- Challenging, fast-growing and stress-free geek environment.
- We always welcome new ideas and here you have the chance to make a difference.
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues the globe who will always be ready to help you (for a beer)
How can you apply?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Senior Security DevOps”.
Give us a little introduction of yourself. Attach your English CV. *Non-English CVs will not be considered.